Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important [K.5.0.RC3] Long page load times when posting

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #1 by jhebbel
Typically 10+ seconds. I have a large user DB (50k + users). I hope a large user DB isnt whats slowing things down because thats not something I can do anything about.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by jhebbel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
was rc2 good?

we haven't changed much, could you give me a demo account and link. then i will check it.

More
7 years 9 months ago #3 by jhebbel
Never tried RC2 on our production server that has all the users. Worth noting, Only posting a new message (possibly topic) takes a long time, editing, deleting, moderating are all snappy.

inputmapper.com/forum/general-chit-chat/2-its-a-new-forum

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
7 years 9 months ago #4 by 810
because your cdn code is wrong.

maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/css/less/normalize.less

just use:
Code:
<!-- Latest compiled and minified CSS --> <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-1q8mTJOASx8j1Au+a5WDVnPi2lkFfwwEAa8hDDdjZlpLegxhjVME1fgjWPGmkzs7" crossorigin="anonymous"> <!-- Latest compiled and minified JavaScript --> <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.6/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-0mSbJDEHialfmuBBQP6A4Qrprq5OVfW37PRR3j5ELqxss1yVqOtnepnHVP9aJ7xS" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>

More
7 years 9 months ago #5 by 810
also update recaptcha to version 2

More
7 years 9 months ago #6 by jhebbel
Why would that affect only posting messages? And those are the boostrap CDN links that I am using.

More
7 years 9 months ago #7 by jhebbel
posting delay exists even without capthica, as I do not get capthica as an admin. There is something that is different between posting new messages and other forum actions.

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #8 by 810
but they are forbidden 403

You need to use my links.

Now each request takes 1-4 sec to load. the page loading time is now 194 seconds

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by 810.

More
7 years 9 months ago #9 by jhebbel

810 wrote: but they are forbidden 403

You need to use my links.

Now each request takes 1-4 sec to load. the page loading time is now 194 seconds

The URLs are the same but I don't have the full tag since I'm not including them directly in the head of my template but rather adding the js and css pragmatically through joomla. Ill load them from another CDN rather than hard coding them into the template to fix the 403 errors. Still not sure why it only occurs when posting messages though, would think the slower load times would appear on all pages of my site since these are on all the pages.

More
7 years 9 months ago #10 by 810
ok just 1 error left:

inputmapper.com/images/nav.png

And i still see mootools is loaded in your template, do you still need it? Else remove it, or use a plugin to disable mootools on the forum ( extensions.joomla.org/extension/mootools-enabler-disabler )

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds