- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Solved All users became administrators
8 years 9 months ago #197220
by ita4012
Replied by ita4012 on topic All users became administrators
As I wrote in my first post, the only change I have done in settings is to enable visitors to post messages in some categories. Nothing else
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
8 years 9 months ago #197221
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic All users became administrators
Can you create a user account for me please? Use for the access data the padlock symbol, then only you and moderators can see it.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 9 months ago #197222
by ita4012
Replied by ita4012 on topic All users became administrators
Finally I solved.... When I was trying to understand how to let visitors to post, I had allowed Public and Guest users to change ACL in global options settings .... Sorry for making you waste your time, and thanks for your kind attention
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
8 years 9 months ago #197223
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic All users became administrators
I'm glad it's working now. You should never change the ACL without database backup. There is no Undo option, when is something wrong.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds