Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved All users became administrators

More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by ita4012
Hi. I don't know why all my forum users have suddenly become administrators....

The only change I have done in settings is to enable visitors to post messages in some categories.

Is there anybody who can tell me what as happened?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Do the users have also admin rights, or is it just the rank image? Go in backend to Kunena -> Ranks and click on the Administrator. Check whether is marked the check box. Maybe it lacks only the check mark.

Attachments:

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #3 by ita4012
It seems that they have admin rights. Check in this thread, for example:
This message contains confidential information

I went in backend to Kunena/Ranks/administrator and checked whether the check box were marked. It is regularly marked.

So, what's the matter?

Thanks
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by rich.

More
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #4 by rich

It seems that they have admin rights.

You have it not tested as normal user? If there so, all users have access also to your backend and you public the link here (I've made the link invisible).
Have you changed something with user rights? Please exact steps what you have changed.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by rich.

More
6 years 3 months ago #5 by ita4012
Only in kunena users became administrators. In joomla backend, they kept their usual profile

More
6 years 3 months ago #6 by rich
Now I still don't know where or what you've changed. This change does not come by itself. Have you changed something in Kunena-Dashboard -> Options?

More
6 years 3 months ago #7 by ita4012
As I wrote in my first post, the only change I have done in settings is to enable visitors to post messages in some categories. Nothing else

More
6 years 3 months ago #8 by rich
Can you create a user account for me please? Use for the access data the padlock symbol, then only you and moderators can see it.

More
6 years 3 months ago #9 by ita4012
Finally I solved.... When I was trying to understand how to let visitors to post, I had allowed Public and Guest users to change ACL in global options settings .... Sorry for making you waste your time, and thanks for your kind attention

More
6 years 3 months ago #10 by rich
I'm glad it's working now. You should never change the ACL without database backup. There is no Undo option, when is something wrong.

Time to create page: 2.885 seconds