Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Editor icons & Preview not working

More
7 years 4 months ago #1 by oestek
Hello,

My editor icons have disappeared, and the preview is no longer working on the Crypsis template. I've tried reinstalling the template files by uploading a folder via FTP, and I've been through the settings for the forum and the template but I cannot seem to get them to work again. Any ideas?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 4/30/2012

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.0.3 | creationdate: 2016-10-23

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.0.3 | 2016-10-23 [ Dibatag ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.0.1 | Kunena Stats 5.0.1 | Kunena Login 5.0.1

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by oestek
Also, the social share icons do not display. I've got a bunch of issues over here.

More
7 years 4 months ago #3 by rich

My editor icons have disappeared, and the preview is no longer working on the Crypsis template.

Nothing disappears by itself. Have you something installed, upgraded, or whatever changed on your page?

More
7 years 4 months ago #4 by mikekiy
This seems to also be happening on a site I am running (as in the topic item line is no longer showing between Subject and Message on reply as in the example at the top of this thread). I have tried various attempts to fix it but with no success, can you help at all? Many thanks :)

More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by Wild Duck
Same issue here with 2 webs with diferent templates and configurations. It seems something related to the last update. The forums were running without any problem before update.

Please, have you changed something into the template or the icons bar/social icons?

Thanks

More
7 years 3 months ago #6 by oestek
I've solved our issue.

It turned out we had 2 3rd party extensions intended to work with java scripts - one called JQueryEasy and the other called System - Javascript Async & Defer were creating some conflicts with our forum. Once the Async plugin was disabled and the JQueryEasy plugin reconfigured, our social icons and editor icons all returned and things worked normally again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Trony

More
7 years 3 months ago #7 by Wild Duck
I dont have any of those plugins... both forums where working ok before update...

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #8 by JorgeMax

rich wrote:

My editor icons have disappeared, and the preview is no longer working on the Crypsis template.

Nothing disappears by itself. Have you something installed, upgraded, or whatever changed on your page?

Hi all! :cheer:

The same... editor icons dissapear... and this happen just after updating to Kunena 5.0.4.1!!!

Two webs with this error, and no javascript...

¿What is the problem???
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by JorgeMax.

More
7 years 3 months ago #9 by 810
After update please clear all cache, also on cloudflare if you use that, or other cache plugins

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #10 by JorgeMax
Hi 810! ;)

I did it just after update to Kunena 5.0.4.1.

I clear cache again now...and nothing.

Dont use any cache plugin. Cache is disabled.

Continue without icons and preview.

Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by JorgeMax.

Time to create page: 0.503 seconds