Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How to enhance the look of the menu buttons ?

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #11 by Nemo10
Ok.. so since I'm using a duplicate installation I just edited the crypsis.less file at the back end.

NOW it is starting to look better.

But the tabs are too big and wraps on.

What value do I edit to make the tab and the labels smaller?

Do you know what the << >> << >> above the tabs is?

Oh for a neat solution...
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Nemo10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #12 by rich
Should be look now as in your picture.
Code:
#kunena .navbar-inner, layot .navbar-inner { border: none; min-height: 30px !important; background-image: none; background-color: transparent; } #kunena .navbar .nav > li > a, layot .navbar .nav > li > a { background-color: #0088cc; border-top-left-radius: 7px; border-top-right-radius: 7px; padding: 11px 11px 11px; margin-right: 2px; color: #fff; text-shadow: none; padding: 2px 8px 11px !important; max-height: 30px; } #kunena .navbar .active > a, layot .navbar .active > a { background-color: #3c728e !important; } #kunena .navbar a:hover, layot .navbar a:hover { background-color: #3c728e !important; }
You can easy try if you want others size or colors. To change some values and you see the difference.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #13 by Nemo10
Thanks, it is getting close..

I will do as you say and try some value changes later today. how can I remove the spaces between the tabs? Which line and value?

But it has already made all the difference and I'm sure there are others who will welcome it. :)

Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Nemo10.

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #14 by hanssie
I have the same problem. I use Joomla 3.6.5 + Kunena 5.6.0.1 + template Crypsis. I tried above proposed solution in both custom.less and Custom.css.

Can someone tell what I do wrong ?
See also: www.kunena.org/forum/42-Dutch/139824-bul...-ik-deze-verwijderen

By the way, I developed my joomla template with the latest version of Artisteer 4.3.0.60745

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by hanssie.

More
7 years 1 month ago #15 by Nemo10
Hanssie

You would save yourself a lot frustration if you just spend 10 Euros on Blue Eagle.

I did persist with Crypsis for several months and got it looking reasonable, but when I went onto Blue Eagle the sun came out!

But, and you haven't mentioned it, but in the Crypsis template have you turned bootstrap on? Oh, and clear the Kunena cache in the backend and for good luck, CTRL F5 at the front end afterwards.

Until that is done initially it looks like a dog's dinner of disorganised chaos.

This is how Blue Eagle looks for me today and after only a few minor corrections which was real easy to apply.
Would have bene great if that had come out initially rather than ?Crypsis, but I guess even it took many long weeks of development.
Thing is, it works just great now.

Attachments:

More
7 years 1 month ago #16 by hanssie
Dear Nemo10,

Many thanks for your quick response!
I did all proposed suggestions before I wrote my request (except buying Blue Eagle Template). It seems to be very hard to use the standard Kunena templates in a proper way ;-(

Best Regards,
Hanssie

More
7 years 1 month ago #17 by rich

It seems to be very hard to use the standard Kunena templates in a proper way ;-(

You would have the same problem with Blue Eagle. The symbols are from your Joomla Template. Do you have a link to your page?

More
7 years 1 month ago #18 by hanssie
It's on my PC (i'm developing an new website).
Note: I don't get this kind of problems with the other menus on my website.

More
7 years 1 month ago #19 by hanssie
I've just did some research within Artisteer. I turned off all bullets. The bullet points, within the Kunena menu, disappear after I turned off the content-bullet (=empty). This is realy strange. This means that it might be a Aristeer problem..... or am I moving on the wrong track now ?

More
7 years 1 month ago #20 by rich

This means that it might be a Aristeer problem....

You're right but you can hide it via css.

Try this code in your custom.less, then empty the cache. www.kunena.org/docs/en/manual/backend/templates/edit-less
Code:
.layout#kunena ul>li::before { display: none; }

Or try this: www.kunena.org/forum/k5-0-support-archiv...around-the-k5-navbar
The following user(s) said Thank You: kensikora

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds