Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved How to enhance the look of the menu buttons ?

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1 by Nemo10
I know it is early days but I'm hoping to able to alter a few things.

I'd like to get the current menu ......

to that like we have had previously...

Can I add anything to custom.css to make some changes for better visibility, reducing the amount of spacing all around?

Even just some shading in colour? and remove those << >> << >>

Any suggestions please?

Oh for a neat solution...
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Nemo10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by SpartacusBSN
How did you get the tab boxes back? I have spent last night and all morning trying to fix our site. Everything is text on the new Crypsis (b oth versions with bootstraps on using any Joomla template).

I was about to scrap the entire upgrade but you gave me hope that it might be fixable.

If you can tell me how you got that far I would appreciate it, the more I mess with out the worse it's getting.

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by rich
Go in backend to "Kunena -> Templates -> mark Cypsis -> Edit LESS -> custom.less -> Edit LESS" and try this code:
Code:
#kunena.layout { .navbar-inner { border: none; } .navbar .nav > li > a { background-color: #0088cc; border-top-left-radius: 7px; border-top-right-radius: 7px; padding: 11px 11px 11px; margin-right: 2px; color: #fff; text-shadow: none; } .navbar .active > a { background-color: green !important; } .navbar a:hover { background-color: red !important; } }

Afterwards empty the cache.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #4 by Nemo10
No, nothing has changed. www.crusoercs.com

I did Clear Cache in the backend and also on the PC.

I cut and pasted your code correctly (I hope)

I can send you full access if you like as it's a duplicated test site for the duration.

More
7 years 7 months ago #5 by 810
on less you need only:
Code:
.navbar-inner { border: none; } .navbar .nav > li > a { background-color: #0088cc; border-top-left-radius: 7px; border-top-right-radius: 7px; padding: 11px 11px 11px; margin-right: 2px; color: #fff; text-shadow: none; } .navbar .active > a { background-color: green !important; } .navbar a:hover { background-color: red !important; }

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by Nemo10
Ah, still no change..

Would you mind going in and taking a look?

More
7 years 7 months ago #7 by 810
I don't got the email

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #8 by Nemo10
Sorry.. got called away.. It's going now.. (hotmail )

More
7 years 7 months ago #9 by rich
I found the cause. K5.0.0 not loads the custom.less file. I've tested with K5.0.1-DEV. Therefore it works at my test page.

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #10 by rich
You can try it via css. Are the same steps, but instead custom.less use the custom.css. The codes are little different for css.
Code:
#kunena .navbar-inner, layot .navbar-inner { border: none; } #kunena .navbar .nav > li > a, layot .navbar .nav > li > a { background-color: #0088cc; border-top-left-radius: 7px; border-top-right-radius: 7px; padding: 11px 11px 11px; margin-right: 2px; color: #fff; text-shadow: none; } #kunena .navbar .active > a, layot .navbar .active > a { background-color: #3c728e !important; } #kunena .navbar a:hover, layot .navbar a:hover { background-color: #3c728e !important; }
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds