Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Formatting issue on fresh install of K5b5

More
7 years 10 months ago #31 by hvdmeer
Ah, I just now copied the folder "assets" from "components/com_kunena/template/crypsis" to "/media" and that also works. But your solution is better, thanks! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #32 by jhebbel
@810, Im having trouble finding the .css/.less where the image URLs are contained to fix, where should I be looking?

Nevermind, found it.

These changes work for me: github.com/JoshWobbles/Kunena-Forum/comm...a85b112f3c9eebe2f132

This fixes the modal popup: github.com/JoshWobbles/Kunena-Forum/comm...cd7ccb9fd1d6c1736bd6
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by jhebbel.

More
7 years 10 months ago #33 by jhebbel

nutter308 wrote: jhebbel I agree, I can't understand why the reply button was hidden within the action menu. It should be it's own button and made to stand out.

I've begun making the changes that I believe will make the b3 template less cluttered and odd to navigate:

Attachments:

More
7 years 3 months ago #34 by mikerotec
Anyone followed up on QUICK REPLY?

one user reports they just lost AN HOUR OF TYPING to the "Switch to Editor" link

Time to create page: 0.730 seconds