Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question Attachments with UTF8 characters are not show in posts

More
11 years 14 hours ago - 11 years 14 hours ago #169109 by sozzled

omri wrote: I started to think the problem might be in the part that "shrinks" the file name when presented on the post. Where can I find the function that handles this shrink and adds "..." to the links?

I wonder if this is similar to another issue reported when a change was made before K 4.0.3, perhaps? As far as I know, this other issue has not been addressed .
Last edit: 11 years 14 hours ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: omri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #169130 by omri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #169162 by xillibit
Hello,

I have done this fix : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/bd...5528576803b3cb4ed02a but it was removed because it cause issues with avatar

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.247 seconds