Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Crypsis Bootstrap 3 Template Beta?

More
8 years 9 months ago #31 by betteryouthanme
figured out why category icons are not working for me.
I have Legacy Compatible (Load some important compatible styles for Bootstrap 2 and Font Awesome 3.x) in Purity III settings enabled.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: hazel1919

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #32 by hazel1919
I really want to thank you 810 for the hard work and effort that you put into this, I wish there was a way I could help but for the moment all I can do is point out bugs...

Right now the most obvious issue is that with more than one Main Category the widths of the subcategories get messed up...

Attachments:

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #33 by hazel1919
ps please feel free to visit the forum and log-in as the following user

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by xillibit.

More
8 years 9 months ago #34 by 810
yeah, its because I added on
components\com_kunena\template\crypsisb3\layouts\category\index
style="display: inline-block;"

should be block

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #35 by hazel1919
I would like to say thank-you again, with a little bit of CSS styling things are starting to look better. Would it be fair to estimate that the Crypsis B3 template will be ready by Kunena 4.0.2? I only ask because it's the only thing holding up the transfer of our community and project 100% to Joomla!.

Here is a screen shot of our forum with a bit of CSS styling...

Here is a list of some issues that we are seeing...

1 - Quick reply button does not work

2 - There is an odd gap between the list of topics in the subforum (see screenshot below)

3 - Attachments don't look right (see screenshot below)

4 - Shrinking the sub-forums does not work (see screenshot below)

5 - On the user drop-down menu the "update status text" does not work - nothing happens when you click on it.

6 - Announcments looks garbled (see screenshot below)

7 - Reply BB Code drop-downs don't work

8 - Dropdown menu is very hard to hover on, every time you almost click where you want it to the whole menu disappears! Very frustrating.

9 – RSS feed not showing

10 - When hovering over the folder Icon part of it disappears and looks wrong...

11 - Post preview has some CSS styling issues.

12 - The moderate button gives a 500 internal server error.

12 – Forum Category Widths are uneven right due to the inline-block issue

These are the issues that I have come across but there are a few more, will report back when I find them.

Many thanks!

Jethro.
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by hazel1919.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betteryouthanme

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #36 by betteryouthanme
about Announcements:

edit layouts/announcement/list/default.php
line22++: edit to
Code:
<h2 class="pull-left"> <?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_ANN_ANNOUNCEMENTS'); ?> </h2> <?php if (!empty($options)) : ?> <div class="form-group pull-right"> <?php echo JHtml::_('select.genericlist', $options, 'task', '', 'value', 'text', 0, 'kchecktask'); ?> <input type="submit" name="kcheckgo" class="btn" value="<?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_GO') ?>" /> <a class="btn btn-primary" href="<?php echo KunenaRoute::_('index.php?option=com_kunena&view=announcement&layout=create'); ?>"> <?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_ANNOUNCEMENT_ACTIONS_LABEL_ADD'); ?> </a> </div> <?php endif; ?>

Some more bugs i've encountered:

category displayed wrong in smart phone size. Transposed?

Topic button icons are missing (wrong "i" class)

//edit announcement
no icons for puplish/edit/delete

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by betteryouthanme.

More
8 years 9 months ago #37 by theITfactor
Will there be an announcement somewhere when the Crypsis Bootstrap 3 template is out of beta? Or should I keep checking here for updates?

More
8 years 9 months ago #38 by betteryouthanme
The user profile page is a bit overlapping because of the "row" div?
When i remove the div it looks well. (user/item/summary/default.php)

Also on profile view, the skype, facebook, ... icons are not displayed. The classes defined do not exist in the b3 css file. On hover the tooltip style of Boostrap3 is not used too.

Since the inline-block been removed , hiding categories does work again :)

More
8 years 9 months ago #39 by hazel1919
+1 @ the IT factor!

@ Betteryou, I am using community builder with Kunena so I don't see these profile page issues. I also saw the fix for "inline-block" over on Github, it does fix teh width issue but causes havock with my H2 background colors (for some odd reason the H2 spans the entire forum category :blink: ). The only thing that fixes that issue for me is to set "display:flex"...

I think we are getting close to something workable, though it's certainly taking time :unsure:
Attachments:

More
8 years 9 months ago #40 by betteryouthanme

hazel1919 wrote: +1 @ the IT factor!

@ Betteryou, I am using community builder with Kunena so I don't see these profile page issues. I also saw the fix for "inline-block" over on Github, it does fix teh width issue but causes havock with my H2 background colors (for some odd reason the H2 spans the entire forum category :blink: ). The only thing that fixes that issue for me is to set "display:flex"...

I think we are getting close to something workable, though it's certainly taking time :unsure:

Maybe you accidentally removed some closing tag when fixing the inline part?

Btw i just checked your forum and it looks good now?
Besides hiding categories, which does work on my test page..

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds