Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Issues accessing Joomla API under Joomla 5.0.2 and Kunena
2 years 7 months ago #230908
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Issues accessing Joomla API under Joomla 5.0.2 and Kunena
Thanks for all this, not sure but you can try this under comprofiler plugins on file comprofiler.php (at line 55
github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/blob/K6.2.../comprofiler.php#L55
) add that :
Code:
if (php_sapi_name() === 'cli') {
return;
}
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GJSchaller
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
2 years 7 months ago #230910
by GJSchaller
Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Replied by GJSchaller on topic Issues accessing Joomla API under Joomla 5.0.2 and Kunena
I added the code to line 55 of:
/plugins/kunena/comprofiler/comprofiler.php
and the issue is persisting. Would you like me to get you edit access to the host file system?
/plugins/kunena/comprofiler/comprofiler.php
and the issue is persisting. Would you like me to get you edit access to the host file system?
Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #230937
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Issues accessing Joomla API under Joomla 5.0.2 and Kunena
Yes you can give the possibility to edit directly the files on the host
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GJSchaller
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
2 years 7 months ago #230938
by GJSchaller
Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Replied by GJSchaller on topic Issues accessing Joomla API under Joomla 5.0.2 and Kunena
This message contains secure information
Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- GJSchaller
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
2 years 6 months ago #230981
by GJSchaller
Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Replied by GJSchaller on topic Issues accessing Joomla API under Joomla 5.0.2 and Kunena
Hi Xillibit, have you tried logging in? Can I help in any way?
This bug is blocking me moving from Joomla 3 to 5, so I would like to get it resolved. If I can help in any way, please let me know how.
This bug is blocking me moving from Joomla 3 to 5, so I would like to get it resolved. If I can help in any way, please let me know how.
Geoffrey Schaller
Technical Officer
Knight Realms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 6 months ago #230985
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Issues accessing Joomla API under Joomla 5.0.2 and Kunena
Hi,
I’am able to connect to your application to edit file on your host system, i need to make others try to see if it can be fixed
I’am able to connect to your application to edit file on your host system, i need to make others try to see if it can be fixed
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds