Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question I can't install more templates for my forum

More
3 years 3 months ago #228382 by 9themestore
Hi Leen,

Thank you very much. I tried to change the <targetversion version="6.1.1" /> in the template.xml file and it worked fine.

Thank Leen and Kunena team again.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228383 by xillibit
Hello,

Yes it's could be related to the targetversion in the file kunena_tmpl_aurelia.xml i will look later to see what's going on

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9themestore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228384 by xillibit
I have changed with this commit : github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/commit/d3...8e5dbc0fd508c6992b23

FYI: you can use the same paramater that is allowed with Joomla! targetplatform xml params : docs.joomla.org/Deploying_an_Update_Server

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leen, 9themestore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds