Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question I can't install more templates for my forum

More
3 years 3 months ago #228350 by 9themestore
Hi Kunena team.

Thank you very much for the updates and improvements in the new forum version. However there is a problem for me after updating to Kunena version 6.1.0 that is appearing error when I install more forum templates and I can't install it.

Please check again with the installation package version 6.1.x

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228366 by xillibit
Hello,

Is-it happens like that on all your templates ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228371 by 9themestore
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. This error appeared after I updated to Kunena 6.1.x.

Everything works fine on Kunena 6.0.x

Regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228376 by xillibit
I have tried but not able to reproduce. What is the error that you have when installing the templates ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228380 by 9themestore
Hi,

I have tried the following:
- Clone the aurelia template and rename to aureliaa.
- Change template name in the template.php file, kunena_tmpl_aurelia.xml file and template.xml.
- Zip the aureliaa template and click to the Add New template button.
- Can't install the template and get the error message:
 

I think, you can clone this issue on your localhost.

Thanks.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228381 by Leen
if I adjust the line <version>6.1.1</version> in kunena_tmpl_aurelia.xml
and also in template.xml the rules <version>6.1.1</version> and especially this one <targetversion version="6.1.1" />
it works in my test

With kind regards
Leen
The following user(s) said Thank You: 9themestore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.222 seconds