Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Question No category supplied - error

More
3 years 3 months ago #228359 by Slattery
PS - there is not much point looking at anything atm as the latest version 6.0.5 nts-kgrid template seems to have broken the 'reply' page more comprehensively. I have to leave the site as it is for now as I have given them access to look at it.
PPS - - I can see where that message is generated anyway, src/Controllers/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228361 by Slattery
OK - ignore this. I can see that it is a problem with the NTS Kgrid template - there is no hidden field to post the cat_id in replies - so it doesn't get sent to Kunena. At least - I think that's what it is.
Zoë

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #228365 by 9themestore
Hi Slattery,

We have updated code in NTS KGrid template. Please follow this issue on our forum.

Kind regards,

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds