- Posts: 204
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Updated to 6,1 but
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #228309
by Hifi2you
Replied by Hifi2you on topic Updated to 6,1 but
Can you guide me to do this ?
"please enable debug mode in Joomla! and Kunena configuration panel and give he error message with the backtrace"
I can enable debugmode in both, but dont know how to post it here
EDIT: When i make a post as adm after update to 6,1,1 i dont get a blank site in that topic, but in all the other maked before the update
"please enable debug mode in Joomla! and Kunena configuration panel and give he error message with the backtrace"
I can enable debugmode in both, but dont know how to post it here
EDIT: When i make a post as adm after update to 6,1,1 i dont get a blank site in that topic, but in all the other maked before the update
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Hifi2you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #228310
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Updated to 6,1 but
You can find here in the docs how to do it :
www.kunena.org/docs/en/troubleshooting/i...er-errors-and-kunena
I have fixed the issues about [url tag displayed and the other issue with ktemplate undefined, you can install the nigthly build avaiblable under Download in the bottom part
I have fixed the issues about [url tag displayed and the other issue with ktemplate undefined, you can install the nigthly build avaiblable under Download in the bottom part
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #228319
by Hifi2you
Replied by Hifi2you on topic Updated to 6,1 but
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #228320
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Updated to 6,1 but
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago #228321
by Hifi2you
Replied by Hifi2you on topic Updated to 6,1 but
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #228322
by Leen
With kind regards
Leen
Replied by Leen on topic Updated to 6,1 but
maybe this is a limitation of your hoster?
I read a similar error message here
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=992067
ps
and maybe has nothing to do with it,
but the joomla version is fully up to date, the latest version is 4.3.2 ?
I think I can see that the website version is 4.2.9.
I read a similar error message here
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=992067
ps
and maybe has nothing to do with it,
but the joomla version is fully up to date, the latest version is 4.3.2 ?
I think I can see that the website version is 4.2.9.
With kind regards
Leen
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Leen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hifi2you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds