Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Topic Icons still reference original .svg creation files and not the .png

More
2 years 1 month ago #1 by cursulak
I currently have the Jan 18th nightly build installed as the newer ones gave DB errors on install. I see there aren't any reposted updates yet. 

I thought I'd report that the topic icons still try and draw from the .svg files as referenced in the code which doesn't display. Could the path be changed to the actual .png files for the moderator menu in the next build?

Moderator menu pulls 
../media/kunena/topic_icons/default/user/svg/file

should pull
../media/kunena/topic_icons/default/user/file

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #2 by Leen
Template : Aurelia >features  Icon Type on Fontawesome ?
and for avatars picture
do you also have at Kunena Forum: Configuration tab avatars de Default avatar type set to image ? 

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago #3 by cursulak
Merci Leen, 

I saw that yes one of the settings wasn't as you showed so I changed it. Fontawesome was already selected. And just to be clear, all the icons and such show fine for regular users and in the front end. It was only the Moderator page display that didn't show icons. 

However after making your changes they now do, thank you very much. One oddity, is the 'Report This' icon disappeared when I did that and now the icon text name (fa fa-exclamatin Report This). Strange. See image. Otherwise thank you very much looks and works better. I have turned off the report this for now to make everything look nicer. 
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago #4 by Leen
you're welcome
and that of "fa fa-exclamatin Report This" that has already been reported 
www.kunena.org/forum/36-German/164571-6-...eitrag-melden#222195
so they are looking for a solution
I think.

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.726 seconds