Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Error edit a topic that has already been created

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #1 by Leen
Hi If I want to edit a topic that has already been created on action or replay ogf quote then I get an error
Code:
ERROR 404 - View not found [name, type, prefix]: topic, html,
Code:
public_html/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:898 Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:898 2 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->getView() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php:426 3 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->display() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php:342 4 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->executeTask() JROOT/libraries/kunena/src/Controller/KunenaController.php:233 5 Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Controller\KunenaController->execute() JROOT/components/com_kunena/src/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php:113 6 Kunena\Forum\Site\Dispatcher\Dispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:389 7 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:206 8 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:245 9 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:278 10 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:63 11 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Leen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Hmm... it's the identical call stack as here:  github.com/Kunena/Kunena-Forum/issues/8344
Please try, whether this error also exist, if you disable "Show New posts" in the configuration (tab Frontend).

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #3 by Leen
I ried to change as creator message but remains the same..
Also tried to edit as administrator message but I notice when I approach kunena as an administrator I get this warning
Code:
Warning: Use of undefined constant KPATH_ADMIN - assumed 'KPATH_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mywebsite/domains/mywebsite/public_html/plugins/kunena/joomla/joomla.php on line 38

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 6 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

I'am not able anymore to reproduce this issue, i have tried with clean install of K6.0 or upgraded from K5.2.x

Do-you have tried with the last nightly build ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #5 by Leen
started all over again today.
clean joomla 4.0.3 and latest kunena built overnight Version 6
while installing the latest kunena, all this warning comes
Code:
warning : Use of undefined constant KPATH_ADMIN - assumed 'KPATH_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/myenvironment/domains/mywebsite.eu/public_html/plugins/kunena/joomla/joomla.php online 38
so I wonder if my hoster (Vimexx)
Maybe something isn't set up properly somewhere.

L.v.d.A
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: xillibit

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #6 by xillibit
The constant KPATH_ADMIN is defined in Kunena plugin system, the plugin is right enabled on your install ? (like on the screenshot)

In my previous message, i was saying that i was not able to reproduce the issue when you edit an existing message

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by xillibit.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #7 by Leen
yes the plugins are enabled ..
and even with this clean installation, edit of a topic still does not work, same error message

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 6 months ago #8 by Leen
just to be clear when I work with the pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA3_2021-09-13.zip then i have no notifications from that warning : Use of undefined constant KPATH_ADMIN - assumed 'KPATH_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/myenvironment/domains/mywebsite.eu/public_html/plugins/kunena/joomla/joomla.php online 38
but when i use pkg_kunena_v6.0.0-BETA4-DEV_2021-10-03(2).zip works it comes in.. but I can't edit a topic with either one.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 6 months ago #9 by rich
Use you the default setting or have you changed the option Direct Component Access? 
If you click on Edit, contains the address in your browser .../component/kunena/... ?

More
2 years 6 months ago #10 by Leen
Direct Component Access = yes  "/component/kunena/tweedehoofdcategorie/15-roeibootje?Itemid=101"
if i set it to no i get an error Oops!! Page not found.

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.993 seconds