Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question New message and Reply button don't work anymore

More
2 years 7 months ago #1 by ita4012
Hi. I can't understand what happened to my forum...
I could insert a new message or, reply to another one until two days ago. Now, if I try, I don't get any editor and box where to type displayed anymore.
Kunena is update to the latest version. I erased cache (also from my browser).
Can you help me understand what happened? Thanks.

Here it is the link to the main page of my forum:  www.waterwind.it/new/en/forum-en.html

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 25M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : shape5_vertex | author: Shape5.com | version: 3.0 | creationdate: January 2012

Kunena default template details : Crypsis | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.2.6 | creationdate: 2021-07-25

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.2.6 | 2021-07-25 [ Melia ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 5.2.2 | Content - Kunena Discuss 5.2.2

Modules: Kunena Latest 5.2.2 | Kunena Stats 5.2.2 | Kunena Login 5.2.2 | Kunena Search 5.2.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2 by ita4012
I noticed that, once again, the problem must be related to a conflict with JCH optimize (as some months ago:  www.kunena.org/forum/k-5-2-support-archi...after-last-upgrading )....

If I disable JCH optimize I do not have any issue with kunena. Excluding kunena menu items, as last time, is not enough.

More
2 years 7 months ago #3 by rich
Excluding all Kunena menu item is only a workaround. Correctly would be, if you exclude the ckeditor.js (path: /media/kunena/core/js/ckeditor.js)
Is it not possible to exclude single files in the JCH optimize?
Alternatively, you could go back to the old BBCode editor. You find this option in the Crypsis setting (tab BBCode).

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds