Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Again editor layout issue after last upgrading

More
3 years 3 months ago #1 by ita4012
After upgrading to 5.2.1 Kunena version (only on my demo site, so far), I have Kunena editor issue, better, it doesn't appear at all. I noticed that if I switch off JCH optimize plugin, I solve the problem, but JCH is very important for my site. On the other hand, there's no conflict between JCH and previous Kunena version, which is installed on my live site.

I try to solve the problem, as described in this previous topic of mine ( www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-templ...after-last-upgrading - erasing browser and extensions cache), but it did not work, this time.  

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Do-you have a way in JCH optimize plugin to exclude some files ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
3 years 3 months ago #3 by ita4012

xillibit wrote: Hello,

Do-you have a way in JCH optimize plugin to exclude some files ?

Yes I have an Exclude Css/js option tab. See picture below

More
3 years 3 months ago #4 by ita4012
I found out that I can exclude selected menu items in the plugin. So, if I exclude those ones related to Kunena forum, I could solve the issue (but, this solution would not be the best one).

Anyway, checking the result in my mobile phone, I noticed that I can see the editor, but with an unpleasant page layout. See picture below.

More
3 years 3 months ago #5 by rich

I found out that I can exclude selected menu items in the plugin. So, if I exclude those ones related to Kunena forum, I could solve the issue (but, this solution would not be the best one). 

Kunena use already compressed files, so it's redundant to optimize these files again. The layout in mobile views has nothing to do with this. I think, you have this unpleasant page layout only if you create a New Topic. Or also on another pages? 
The following user(s) said Thank You: ita4012

More
3 years 3 months ago #6 by ita4012
Only if I create a New Topic.

Ok, I'll exclude forum pages from the plugin to solve the problem.

Thanks 

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds