Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Impossible to answer to a topic or create new topic

More
2 years 9 months ago #1 by fastback2
Hello,

As written in subject it's impossible to answer to a topic or create new topic. This happen after update joomla to 3.9.27

The text box doesn't appears , exept with quick reply.

I've blue eagle

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #2 by cmcminiadmin
Can you only create a subject but cannot fill out the body text of the new topic? If So I am having the same issue

More
2 years 9 months ago #3 by fastback2
Right , the body text doesn't appears

More
2 years 9 months ago #4 by cmcminiadmin
Yeah something seriously weird is happening. I thought I might have done something. I am trying to get my site into production, and this just happened. I am getting frustrated and disappointed. I also am noticing that the icons i am using disappeared too. 

More
2 years 9 months ago #5 by rich

More
2 years 9 months ago #6 by cmcminiadmin
Rich,

Thank you!! I do have the JCH Optimizer plugin installed.  But per the instructions "   Problem: The editor text field isn't available
There are extensions such as jch_optimize and also many Joomla templates contain already optimize options. In this case, you find this in your Joomla template setting. Such extensions and templates should also have options to exclude files. If the editor can't be loaded, you must exclude the ckeditor.js from the optimization.
Enter to the exclude field this path: /media/kunena/core/js/ckeditor.js
After saving, empty the cache."

I have tried excluding the path in multiple areas of the jch optimizer plugin and cleared the cache within the optimizer and within joomla, but nothing seems to be working.  Would you be able to give me better direction to what section I need to add that path to please/ Is there a way that I can exclude the entire component? Thank you for your help in advance.

More
2 years 9 months ago #7 by fastback2
The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sent

rich post=217789 userid=2198Please see here: www.kunena.org/bugs/know-bugs

I will try this

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #8 by rich

Thank you!! I do have the JCH Optimizer plugin installed.

Do you have this plugin installed now? I'm sorry, but this is a misunderstanding. If you had the problem already before, this plugin won't solve it.
This solution shows how you can solve the problem caused by the plugin.

Solution when this problem is caused by JCH Optimize:
Click on the tab "Exclude CSS/JS" and scroll down. Mark this both menu items (see image) and save it.

Solution when the problem is caused by your Joomla template (example Joomla template Purity III):

Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by rich.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #9 by cmcminiadmin
Ok, so the weird thing is that I had the jch_optimize when it was working, then I applied the latest update and the latest blue-eagle

I followed everything you have shown me, and it still doesn't change. Am I missing something?

Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by cmcminiadmin.

More
2 years 9 months ago #10 by rich
Empty also the browser cache, some browsers are persistent.

Time to create page: 0.969 seconds