Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved Still no embedded images shown in Kunena 4.0.1

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #165813 by alsvieira

rich wrote: The image upload works correct. But if you try upload to large images, it missing the alert message. Should be such as "The file size (13.37 MB) exceeds the maximum set by the administrator."
But it's not a Kunena problem. Your Joomla template displays no system messages.


Hi rich, thanks you very much for your testing but there is something that i cannot understand! When I try to upload jpg it does not work. Can you please try to upload the attached jpg file as I do in this forum? This is the problem that I have. The limit upload size is 700kb!
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by alsvieira.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #165814 by rich
I found the error. It's a bug in Blue Eagle. Go to "Kunena Configuration > (tab) Avatar". Set the Max. Avatar File Size higher and it should work.

Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #165819 by alsvieira

rich wrote: I found the error. It's a bug in Blue Eagle. Go to "Kunena Configuration > (tab) Avatar". Set the Max. Avatar File Size higher and it should work.


rich many thanks it works :) :) :) I had to increase the avatar size to at least the maximum upload image size to work.

Many thanks for your help and support

Take Care
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by alsvieira.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #165820 by 810

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #165840 by ori
I mean images that are hosted elsewhere. For example, in this case, the image is hosted at imgur and just won't show up no matter what I do on backend or frontend. This problem is confirmed by all our members.

Here a screenshot that will hopefully clarify the issue:

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by ori.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #165863 by 810
@ori could you try the fix.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds