Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Still no embedded images shown in Kunena 4.0.1

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by ori
So I checked all the settings in the backend and there are still no embedded images shown.

Can anyone help?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Why do-you mean by embedded images ? Do-you mean attachments ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by alsvieira
I think I have a similar problem with jpg's and other image files type as attachments. i've checked all configurations and size upload limits and I cannot attache any jpg file for exemple. No error message appear. When I submit post/message It simply return to message edition again!
Can you please help?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_paradigm | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.3 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 4.0.1 | creationdate: 2015-06-10

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 4.0.1 | 2015-06-10 [ Alto ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.0.9 | UddeIM 3.5

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef 4.4.9.2487

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by rich
Can you create a account for me please? Registered user is enough. If you use the confidential tags only you and moderators can see it.
Code:
[confidential]user password[/confidential]
The following user(s) said Thank You: alsvieira

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by alsvieira

rich wrote: Can you create a account for me please? Registered user is enough. If you use the confidential tags only you and moderators can see it.

Code:

Hi there, of course, I've used the confidential tags . You can access the forum here: www.portugalspotters.org/Forum

Many thanks for your help

Aurelio

More
8 years 10 months ago #6 by rich
The image upload works correct. But if you try upload to large images, it missing the alert message. Should be such as "The file size (13.37 MB) exceeds the maximum set by the administrator."
But it's not a Kunena problem. Your Joomla template displays no system messages.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alsvieira

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #7 by alsvieira

rich wrote: The image upload works correct. But if you try upload to large images, it missing the alert message. Should be such as "The file size (13.37 MB) exceeds the maximum set by the administrator."
But it's not a Kunena problem. Your Joomla template displays no system messages.

Hi rich, thanks you very much for your testing but there is something that i cannot understand! When I try to upload jpg it does not work. Can you please try to upload the attached jpg file as I do in this forum? This is the problem that I have. The limit upload size is 700kb!
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by alsvieira.

More
8 years 10 months ago #8 by rich
I found the error. It's a bug in Blue Eagle. Go to "Kunena Configuration > (tab) Avatar". Set the Max. Avatar File Size higher and it should work.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #9 by alsvieira

rich wrote: I found the error. It's a bug in Blue Eagle. Go to "Kunena Configuration > (tab) Avatar". Set the Max. Avatar File Size higher and it should work.

rich many thanks it works :) :) :) I had to increase the avatar size to at least the maximum upload image size to work.

Many thanks for your help and support

Take Care
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by alsvieira.

More
8 years 10 months ago #10 by 810

Time to create page: 0.617 seconds