Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Remove border around breadcrumbs

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #1 by piobanka
Hi Guys,

I'd like to remove the borders and BE 2.0 template comes with 22 css files... Which of them is the main stylesheet I should modify? With the borders I'd like to remove the breadcrumbs so I'd be gratefull if you will tell me which script to modify - I started using Kunena 2 days ago and I'm new to it but I know I'll love it!

Piotr
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove second (duplicated) picture

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, piobanka, and welcome to Kunena.

Add the following lines
Code:
#Kunena div.kforum-pathway, #Kunena div.kpathway { border-color: transparent; background-color: transparent; padding: 5px; }
to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file. (See also How to change the colour of some text )
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: piobanka

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by piobanka
Nice to meet you too! And thanks for your answer. Besides, is there any documentation of css classes used by Kunena? I'm interested esp. in removing this bordered view so I'll be grateful if you will give me some hints and css style locations. Thanks!

Cheers,
Piotr

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by sozzled

piobanka wrote: Is there any documentation of css classes used by Kunena?

We do not find it necessary to write such documentation. CSS is - to those who understand it - somewhat "self-documenting". The easiest way to find out what CSS classes apply to the (several hundred) individual HTML elements used in your website is to use a web design tool like Firebug or another tool that most web designers use these days.

There's a fairly standard answer to these "how do I change this colour or that CSS attribute" and that is to read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by piobanka
Thank you for your answer. Using css for many years. Just checking the support in case I'd like to use Kunena and workout some issues. Now I know that I should look for sth. more reliable. It was nice to meet you.
piotr

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds