Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Wrong date in forum topic with Kunena Discuss

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by proterra
If I (or a user) create a new thread over the discuss plugin the date of the thread is
"01 Jan 1970 01:00"

I didn´t see this failure before. Now I have the newest Kunena Version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by gray
Where do you see the date?
Check date of creation of the articles. It's used for reference in the discuss plugin - first topic is the article itself with the date of its publishing.

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!

More
10 years 5 months ago #3 by proterra

More
10 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled

proterra wrote: Now I have the newest Kunena Version.

I suggest you look at the advice posted many times around this forum that looks like this:

If you are using the forum to discuss your problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you may not receive a solution to your problem, either.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #5 by proterra
Ok here my configuration report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 62500k | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : gk_music | author: GavickPro | version: 2.7 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : ja_nex | author: JoomlArt | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: January 2012

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.3 | 2013-10-20 [ Bifrost ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.1 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Login 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by proterra.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #6 by sozzled
Thank you for your configuration report. It is much easier to help people with problems when we have more information that "I have the newest Kunena version".

Here are two things that are obviously wrong - they are not the "newest versions" of what is available (and they're probably unsupported) - and what you need to do about them:

1) Your Kunena template is out-of-date and incompatible with K 3.0.3 and you should ask JoomlArt what you should do to about your current "date problem".

2) You have installed other software on your website that is out of date and inncompatible with K 3.0.3: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.1, JomSocial - Kunena Groups 1.7.1. Because you do not have JomSocial software installed on your website, you do not need these add-on plugins, anyway.
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 5 months ago #7 by proterra

sozzled wrote:
1) Your Kunena template is out-of-date and incompatible with K 3.0.3 and you should ask JoomlArt what you should do to about your current "date problem".

2) You have installed other software on your website that is out of date and inncompatible with K 3.0.3: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.1, JomSocial - Kunena Groups 1.7.1. Because you do not have JomSocial software installed on your website, you do not need these add-on plugins, anyway.

Thank you for you answer, but the problem still there.

1. Deactivate the old Kunena Template and use now Blue Eagle
2. Have delete the other software from the installation

More
10 years 5 months ago #8 by sozzled

proterra wrote: The date of the Article is right:

Here 08.11.2013
www.scoteire.de/events/termin/833-altan-...irish-folk-band.html

Where does this date come from? Is it the date created or the date published The Kunena Discuss plugin should use the date created - I'm not 100% sure but, perhaps, you should check this for yourself.

proterra wrote: Thank you for you answer, but the problem still there ... [when I deactived] the old [ JoomlArt ] Template and use now Blue Eagle

I went to your forum. You are still using the old JoomlArt template. I cannot help you with that template and I suggest you ask the people who designed that template what you need to do to make it work properly with K 3.0.3.

More
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #9 by proterra

sozzled wrote:

proterra wrote: Thank you for you answer, but the problem still there ... [when I deactived] the old [ JoomlArt ] Template and use now Blue Eagle

I went to your forum. You are still using the old JoomlArt template. I cannot help you with that template and I suggest you ask the people who designed that template what you need to do to make it work properly with K 3.0.3.

[/quote]

Yes I go back to the old one. Because test it with the "Blue Eagle" with the same result. That´s not a template problem.
That s a Discuss problem

In the database the timestamp (in Kunena_message: time & Kunena_topic: first_post_time) is "1" instead of the right one.

In the content_field there is under created datetime the right date: Format: 2013-11-16 09:41:00
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by proterra.

More
10 years 5 months ago #10 by gray
1. With phpMyAdmin go to kunena_messages table and find that row created by the plugin. From the row copy value (long number) in "time" column. It can be converted back to string time in PHP with:
echo gmdate("Y-m-d\TH:i:s\Z", $timestamp);

If it's difficult for you, just copy the number here in the forum.

2. Go to the article in case and check dates it was created (created date), and started publishing. Copy this values to the forum too.

3. In this thread www.scoteire.de/forum/Events/136374 I don't see the second message - published by user (first is created by robot-pugin). Where is the 2nd message?

www.justPHP.net - Custom coding for Joomla!

Time to create page: 0.875 seconds