Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Upgrading 3.0.6 to 3.07 - An Error has occurred

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by joomleb
Hi guys,
trying to upgrade Kunena from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 on my joomla 3.3.6 I have back:

SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details: error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

Please, what does it mean and how can I solve it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
we have moved our packages to github, but there are issue's with it, with the updater.

You can download the package. and install it by the installer
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by joomleb
Hi 810,

downloading and installing by the installer I'm been able to upgrade.

Thank you very much for support :)

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
The developers are aware of issues with the auto-upgrade feature of Joomla and K 3.0.7. It would assist everyone if the developers/moderators merged together the several topics relating to this issue so that people would find the answer in one place. At the the time of writing, there are (at least) four topics that discuss this issue.

It would also be a good idea if the moderators made this one/merged topic sticky and put it into the K 3.0 Installation and Upgrade category.

The three topics— 3.06 to 3.07 update fails Joomla 2 , Failed upgrade to Kunena 3.0.7 and Illegal characters found in URL —discuss the same problem, in effect.

If the developers really want to help people, I suggest that they do two things:

1) Merge these four topics— this one and the other three I have mentioned— and make the merged topic a sticky topic in the K 3.0 Installation and Upgrade category.

2) Update the forum announcement to say, in effect:

Kunena 3.0.7 has been released. Please see the official announcement in Kunena 3.0.7 Released .

Starting with K 3.0.7, we have moved our installation kit to GitHub. There is an issue with some webhosts that affect "auto-updating" Kunena—including other Joomla core updates—and this issue may also prevent you updating to J! 3.3.6 or J! 3.4.

If your server (hosting) does not currently support auto-updates from Github then you should use the " manual method " described in the Wiki and demonstrated in the video in How to install Kunena 3.0 .

Doing these things will save people's time by having the information in one place (instead of in four or more places) and alert people to the possible problems involving Joomla's "auto-upgrade" feature.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xristo

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds