Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This is a community-driven self-help category to ask questions about designing or developing your own Kunena template. Please be aware that there are rules that apply to topics posted in this category:

Do not use this category for:
  • asking questions about how to make simple changes to a template designed by the Kunena project team (use K 3.0 Templates instead);
  • advertising your own template designs.

Topics that do not meet the above guidelines may be removed without notice.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Statistics page, graphs are massive.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by lordlethris
On the More "Statistics" page, the graphs are huge... any ideas? you can see my statistics page here .

I've tried different templates :(
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
This is a very easy problem to fix. For your information, the Garava template for Kunena does not work with K 3.0 .

I don't know what version of Kunena you are using but it looks like an unsupported version and you should update it.

The solution to your problem has been mentioned before: see Bar chart display on statistic page very large .
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 10 months ago #3 by lordlethris
thanks I'll take a look. I did try to do a forum search for the issue, but i got presented with pages telling me about forum stats :silly:

I cant update to K4 because i'm on Joomla 3.2.7 until this silly bug with updating Joomla 3.2.? -> 3.4.? is resolved. (the bug is when you upgrade, all your pages go blank - you have to role back to fix it.)

thanks again, much appreciated.

More
8 years 10 months ago #4 by 810
add this on your joomla css:
Code:
#Kunena img.kstats-bar { height: 14px !important; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: lordlethris

More
8 years 10 months ago #5 by lordlethris
that worked. thanks xx much love :)

Time to create page: 0.530 seconds