Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Deleted user displays avatar of wheover is viewing post.

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by Murnane
I noticed that after deleting a member and returning to a post he made, My avatar was displayed instead of his. If I log out it displays the blank avatar. And if I log in as someone else, the post displays their avatar.
My forum is integrated with Jomsocial
Is there a setting I can change to resolve this problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
why removing the member? Just use the ban option on kunena, there you can delete all posts from him, or just block him, changing the avatar to the default one.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
I think that your problem is similar to one we discussed a while ago in the topic Deleted Joomla user accounts appear in Kunena with wrong avatar . I know, it's a long topic but there some ideas there worth reading. Try the ideas in that topic.

810 is right. It is better to ban users instead of deleting users. If you have deleted the user in the Joomla User Manager then it will be difficult to do a lot in Kunena.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by Murnane
Thanks guys,

The link you added didn't stick, sozzled.

Can you please add it again?

More
8 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
Sorry. Mistakes happen. :blush: Fixed it above.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds