- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2
Solved How to delete Spam threads
I did a search on this forum but did not see any results.
Can someone point in the right direction to delete these ?
Website, Used Guitars.co
Kunena, Ver 3.0.8
Joomla, Ver 3.4.1
Another way, if you want delete complete topics: www.kunena.org/forum/kunena-4-0-feature-...ier-to-access#163602
But be careful! Permanently deleted topics cannot be restored. Is better if you choose only the option "Delete selected".
Rich has given you the basic answer to your question but there are a couple of other things I wanted to mention.
used guitars wrote: I got some spam threads and now I can't find a way to delete them from the forum. I was able to delete the users but now I can't find a way to delete they're threads. I did a search on this forum but did not see any results.
1) I produced a video tutorial about banning users over one year ago:
Video link: vimeo.com/83953421
2) The reason you may not have found the information you were looking for is because the search period defaults to "a year ago". If you change the search period to "any date" you may have found what you were looking for.
3) There is a subtle difference between the word "thread"—the word that you have used—and the word topic. I realise that this may be a sound a trifle pernickety, but it is preferable to use the word topic.
1. Click on the user profile (avatar)
2. Depending on how many posts there are - click on More (see image 1)
1. Choose time period
2. Mark all
3. Choose Permanent Delete
4. Click on Go (see image 2)
5. Only posts from this one user will be deleted