Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question No "Preview"

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by gilk
No "Preview" was created by gilk
I'm using:
Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
Since my last update, when a user posts his post and tries to preview it before submitting, the preview is empty...
(See attached screen shoot)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic No "Preview"
try to update joomla. Then try again.
If it isn't working, then unpublished all none joomla/kunena plugins, one by one. Until the conflicted plugin.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by devilman
Replied by devilman on topic No "Preview"
Gilk.. did you have any luck with this? I'm having exactly the same issue. Latest version of Kunena (3.0.6) and Joomla (3.3.6) but I must admit, I never use the Preview feature so I don't know how long it's been happening.

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by gilk
Replied by gilk on topic No "Preview"
Sorry...
It still does not work, but, I didn't go yet over all plugins...

More
9 years 5 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic No "Preview"
See the following topics:

We might be able to help you better if you used the information printed at the top of this page:

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

More
9 years 5 months ago #6 by gilk
Replied by gilk on topic my configuration
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : Outsourcing-FJT | author: FJT | version: 2.5.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.9.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1

Modules: None

More
9 years 5 months ago #7 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic my configuration
Try disabling the Kunena - Community Builder forum integration plugin (suggested in the topic K 3.0.2 message preview not working ) or update Community Builder to version 2.0.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds