Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How would I restrict a user to only their post(s)?

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by PorthosJon
In essence what I am trying to do is this:
  • Setup a forum for a group of moderators to be able to read/write
  • Allow a Registered "Question Asker" to be able to post a question
  • Notify Moderators of new posted question
  • Allow Moderators to respond to the question

I would like to restrict the question asker to be able to do one of the following:
  • Only view their own posts in the forum (with or without the ability to comment; or
  • Receive notices by eMail of a response to their submitted question

In effect we are trying to make a system where the public can ask questions, a group of our mods can answers these questions without them being public, but all mods can see both the asked question and the other answers. (very similar to a support ticketing system, but we are a very small non-profit and can't lay out for that expense).

Thanks for any help all can provide.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds