Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question After Install editor kunena problems

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by IlRosso
I installed an editor, after installing the editor everything seemed to work. After some minutes i realize that the Kunena forum has display problems (can be tied only to the installation Editor because it worked before). I uninstall the editor but I try in any way to restore the forums but nothing. I enclose a picture of the forum problematic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Did you fix your other problem: PHP problems - xcache not properly configured

What is the name of this editor software that you installed. Did the author of this editor software give you instructions how to make it work with Kunena? Perhaps you should discuss these issues with the people who designed and developed this editor software that you were trying to use?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds