Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Merged ERROR unapproved posts, not show k3.0

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #11 by sozzled
Start again: trash all Kunena menus and menu items; delete the trash. Rebuild the menus (as shown in Kunena Menu issues ).

Let's get your menu working properly before you try to change it into something else. Keep it simple.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #12 by DaTOkz

sozzled wrote: Start again: trash all Kunena menus and menu items; delete the trash. Rebuild the menus (as shown in Kunena Menu issues ).

Let's get your menu working properly before you try to change it into something else. Keep it simple.

D:!, im delet all menus, and trash clean, rebuild menus but is the same problem, no show :(.

proof:
Warning: Spoiler!

report sistem:

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : | author: | version: | creationdate:

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.0 | creationdate: 2013-05-15

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.0 | 2013-05-15 [ Wanga ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.0 | Kunena Stats 3.0.0 | Kunena Login 3.0.0

thanks for your help :(

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #13 by sozzled
At least we are off to a good start! :)

I am not sure that I know what the problem is here. This might be a problem with the specific version of Joomla that you are using or the webserver software, version of PHP or MySQL. :S

Because you have hidden your website information (by editing your Kunena configuration report) I don't know what else is going on. If you want to edit your configuration report to remove parts of it, that's your decision and we respect it. But we cannot help you if you delete your configuration report and remove things that might possibly answer your question.

Good luck with solving your problem. Perhaps there is someone else in the community who can help you better than me.
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 10 months ago #14 by DaTOkz
hey here report info complete:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: dbase_kunena_pratings have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field users_ip dbase_kunena_pratings have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field option

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 192M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : | author: | version: | creationdate:

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle 2.0 | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.0 | creationdate: 2013-05-15

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.0 | 2013-05-15 [ Wanga ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.0 | Kunena Stats 3.0.0 | Kunena Login 3.0.0

I'm doing wrong?, thanks!!.

More
10 years 10 months ago #15 by sozzled
As you see, when you look at your configuration report, there is an issue with your database. You are using differing collations. Please review your database settings and use a consistent collation across all tables in your database.

I am only trying to get things looking as simple as possible and to eliminate all obvious possibilities for why you are having this problem. Have you tried synchronising users?

Please do not edit your configuration report again until I have had a chance to ask another member of the team to look into this matter for you.

More
10 years 9 months ago #16 by Matias
I'm not able to reproduce this issue. If I click into pending messages in my test forums, I get into unapproved posts view with all the unapproved posts showing up.

This issue could be related to menu item or Kunena configuration, but I'm not able to locate anything that could be causing this issue.

What is the link to unapproved post page?
What happens if you revert your configuration to the defaults?

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #17 by MusicInMe
[strike]Unaproved post not displayed. I found on github related but apparently issues has been fixed. Well, I did all instructions with delete, trash and restore menu - nothing has changed, still no posts. Only link[/strike]
Code:
index.php?option=com_kunena&view=topics&layout=posts&mode=unapproved&userid=0

[strike]added to my website url works fine. But it is only a partial solution for admin to manage unaproved posts.
So, any suggestions?[/strike]

Oh my... I think I misunderstood the meaning of this tab on user profile! Yes, it works perfect when admin (or moderator perhaps) is browsing other user profile. I just thought it will show unapproved posts from all users ;) Eh...
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by MusicInMe.

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds