- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your
configuration report
when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.
Question SEF issues with Kunena 3 on Joomla 2.5
13 years 3 months ago #145067
by Andyman
SEF issues with Kunena 3 on Joomla 2.5 was created by Andyman
With SEF enabled in Joomla, I get 404 errors all over the place in Kunena 3. With it disabled, all seems to work correctly. I really want to use SEF... is there any way to fix this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #145071
by Andyman
Replied by Andyman on topic SEF issues with Kunena 3 on Joomla 2.5
Getting closer - the SEF issue seems resolved now. I read in
www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_menu_issues
that changing the Kunena menu items to type Menu Item Alias might work. Now the forum is accessible and I see no 404 errors with SEF enabled, but I have no forum menu. Very weird.
Any idea how I'd go about getting the menu back?
Any idea how I'd go about getting the menu back?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
13 years 3 months ago #145073
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic SEF issues with Kunena 3 on Joomla 2.5
Have you already tried to restore the Kunena menu? (Dashboard > Tools > Menu Manager > Restore Kunena Menu)
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #145081
by Andyman
Replied by Andyman on topic SEF issues with Kunena 3 on Joomla 2.5
Hitting the Restore Kunena Menu button brought my 404 problem back.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 months ago #145082
by Andyman
Replied by Andyman on topic SEF issues with Kunena 3 on Joomla 2.5
Here's where it gets really weird. If I change the Kunena menu items to aliases and point them to themselves, the forum works fine with SEF enabled, but has no forum menu. If I do anything else with the Kunena menu, I get 404 errors all over the place. :blink:
This is making zero sense to me, and I have quite a lot of Joomla experience.
Any ideas?
This is making zero sense to me, and I have quite a lot of Joomla experience.
Any ideas?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
13 years 3 months ago #145088
by rich
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Replied by rich on topic SEF issues with Kunena 3 on Joomla 2.5
Please create a configuration report.
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds