Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved show images only when logged on, not to guests : how to do this?

More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by Muug
Hi,
at the moment everybody can see the images in the posts. But I would like to hide images for guests. Guests should be able to read posts but they should see a warning they can't see the images if they're not logged on.
Is there a way to do this?
regards,
Paul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled

Muug wrote: at the moment everybody can see the images in the posts.

That's the way it normally works.

Muug wrote: But I would like to hide images for guests.

I have answered this question before: see How to disable non registered user view: (picture and link) . It's possible if you use the
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muug

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by rich
You can choose this option global. "Backend > Kunena Dashboard > Uploads > Show Images for Guests = No". But this works only for uploaded images. Not for external linked images.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muug

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Muug
Thank you for both options! :)

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds