Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to disable non registered user view: (picture and link)

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by jaya28inside
hello everyone...!! :D

Currently I'm still looking for the answers for this matter.
Well the case is this; we all know that any registered user may post the TEXT including (links, and pictures) into the thread. Okay...! ;)

Now, I'm just curious, Could we limit the non-registered user from viewing the links and the pictures shown at the thread?
Is there any part of the source code need to be modified or changed for it? :unsure:

Uncle google seems giving me un-related topic. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
You do it with the
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jaya28inside, dewdrops161

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #3 by jaya28inside

You do it with the
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

orite... that's nice...! Thanks!
I just didn't notice about it. :D
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by jaya28inside.

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds