Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Kunera with Joomla 2.5 email notification not work !?

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by angotsai
Hi
I installed kunena 3.0.6 on Joomla! 2.5 version.

Email can work on my Joomla system but it cannot work when I posted a new topic on kunena.

-- Configuration --
I have set "forum's e-mail address" and enable "Send E-mails to Users" .

please help me !!!
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
can you add the kunena report.

Also check that your mail settings are correct in joomla global configuration.

More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by angotsai
1. I make sure my mail settings are correct in joomla.

2. my kunena report as below:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : jsn_air_pro | author: JoomlaShine.com | version: 2.0.1 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled

angotsai wrote: Email can work on my Joomla system but it cannot work when I posted a new topic on kunena.

I want to be sure that I properly understand your question.

Are you saying:
  1. when you subscribe to a forum topic or forum category, and when other users of your form post messages in that topic or category, that you do not receive email;
  2. when other users of your forum subscribe to a forum topic or forum category, and when you post messages in that topic or category, that they do not receive email; or
  3. when you subscribe to a forum topic or forum category, and when you post messages in that topic or category, that you do not receive email?

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #5 by angotsai
1.when you subscribe to a forum topic or forum category, and when other users of your form post messages in that topic or category, that you do not receive email;
-> it can work ! I can receive email.

2.when other users of your forum subscribe to a forum topic or forum category, and when you post messages in that topic or category, that they do not receive email; or
-> it can work.

3.when you subscribe to a forum topic or forum category, and when you post messages in that topic or category, that you do not receive email?
-> it cannot work. I cannot receive email.

Does administrator receive email when someone post a newtopic ?

It's my requirment. I have to reply all new topic in realtime.

please help me , thanks.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by angotsai.

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled
When you subscribe to a forum topic or forum category, and when you post messages in that topic or category you are not supposed to receive email notifications of what you posted. This is a standard feature of all forum software that I have worked with and it is a standard feature of Kunena (see also No email notifications sent when new post created ).

angotsai wrote: Does administrator receive email when someone post a newtopic?

If you, as the site administrator, want to receive email notification whenever anyone—other than you—posts messages in your forum, use the configuration setting:

Configuration » Security » Security Settings » E-mail Administrators = All New Posts

But remember, even if you use this configuration setting as I have suggested, you will not receive email notifications about the messages that you post in your forum.

More
9 years 2 months ago #7 by angotsai
Ok , I got it.

I'm very thanks for your help , Kunena is a power forum.

Perfect !!

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds