Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Users cannot login

More
10 years 5 months ago #1 by mortenhy
Users cannot login was created by mortenhy
After upgrading to Kunena (i think that i have asked earlier but my question has been deleted)3 my users can not log on the site, we tried both via forum log in and joomla log in?
Site: www.appsandroid.dk

This has to be a Kunena problem, the only thing i have upgraded is Kunena...when a forum user try to log in it says that he or she has no acces to restricted area and everything is good in konfig...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Users cannot login

mortenhy wrote: I think that i have asked earlier but my question has been deleted

Your question was not deleted. We do not delete questions asked on this forum. Please read My posts are being deleted without an answer. . You will find that the message you posted earlier was not deleted. Your message was merged into a topic that talks about login problems.

mortenhy wrote: My users can not log on the site.

Can you login to your site?

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Users cannot login
I am assuming that you found the reason why your users were unable to login to your site - and the reason had nothing to do with Kunena - and I am marking this topic resolved.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds