Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved CAPTCHA is not properly configured (public key is missing). Please contact site administrator!

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by mallelapavank
Whenever clicked on "New Topic" in a locked category it throws the following error message. Works smooth when logged in as other mods, only one of the moderators reported this problem.

CAPTCHA is not properly configured (public key is missing). Please contact site administrator!

screenshot attached
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #3 by mallelapavank
This is exactly what happened to me. For some reason, the number of posts of a user has turned "-1" and this user could no longer post new topics (though he could reply). Whenever he tries to post, 'CAPTCHA error' is thrown, even though CAPTCHA is never enabled.

I have reset the number of posts to "0" in database; now the user is able to post again. Problem solved.

BTW I'm using latest versions of Joomla! and Kunena (3.0.2)
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Split topic; move to K 3.0 General Questions; linkback to where original problem solved

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #4 by iseca
Hi mallelapavank!

I was the another user with this problem.
I changed it in database too, however, some time after, it returns to -1 posts:
I changed it to zero, the user wrote some messages, so he reached 10 posts, but after some hours, his profile showed 10 - 1 posts (9 posts).

Can you count the real posts that your user has, and confirm that the real number is the same than the number showed in his profile?

(I'm now using last Joomla and Kunena versions)

Regards!
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by iseca.

More
10 years 6 months ago #5 by sozzled

iseca wrote: Can you count the real posts that your user has, and confirm that the real number is the same than the number showed in his profile?

The easiest way that I know how to re-count the number of messages a user has posted on your forum is to:

Go to Kunena Forum: Forum Tools in the backend and use the tools
  1. Synchronize Users; and
  2. Recount Statistics

More
10 years 6 months ago #6 by iseca

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds