Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved CAPTCHA is not properly configured (public key is missing). Please contact site administrator!

More
11 years 6 months ago #1 by shaul_ei
I have installed K2.0.2 on J!2.5.6
I cannot disable (re)captcha Here's my setup:
CAPTCHA Challenge for Guests: No
CAPTCHA Challenge for Users: 0
All reCaptcha keys are empty

The Problem:
Whenever user tries to post message he gets:
CAPTCHA is not properly configured (public key is missing). Please contact site administrator!

Any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
I realise the information in K 1.7.1: How to setup CAPTCHA for registered users relates to an earlier version of Kunena, but the principles are similar.

Make sure the "CAPTCHA key" fields are empty or use the "Restore Default Settings" feature in the Forum Configuration facility to reset your configuration to their original default settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shaul_ei

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by pequeno74

sozzled wrote: I realise the information in K 1.7.1: How to setup CAPTCHA for registered users relates to an earlier version of Kunena, but the principles are similar.

Make sure the "CAPTCHA key" fields are empty or use the "Restore Default Settings" feature in the Forum Configuration facility to reset your configuration to their original default settings.

I had the same problem and I found a bug

If the user has posted a message (and the user only have this message) that is waiting for approval by the moderators, the error will happen.

In my case, this person had a message in a moderated forum and was unapproved. He could write in other unmoderated forums but could not do it and that CAPTCHA error appeared. DeleteD the unapproved message and problem solved.

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

What exact Kunena version are-you using ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by pequeno74

More
11 years 1 month ago - 10 years 8 months ago #6 by sozzled
K2.0.2 is unsupported. We do not respond to questions about unsupported versions of any software on this forum (especially if the questions relate to Kunena products that are I'd, outdated and no longer supported by the team). Thank you for your questions and for the information relating to the outdated version of Kunena. Please update to K 2.0.4.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

More
10 years 8 months ago #7 by iseca
Replied by iseca on topic User number of messages is -1
Hello!

I have an user which number of messages is -1, so when he tries to reply in a thread, is said that Captcha public key has not been found.
But what I would want to know is why can this happen? what can be done by the user to have this?

I'm going to put it as 0 in the database, but I would want to have a little more knowledge about this issue, if you know it.

Thank you!

More
10 years 8 months ago #8 by sozzled

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #9 by iseca
Thank you Sozzled,

I have the two fields empty, they have been empty from the beggining. I have disabled captcha for guests too.

But the important problem is that the user has -1 messages (yes, under 0).

Thanks!
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by iseca.

More
10 years 8 months ago #10 by sozzled

iseca wrote: But the important problem is that the user has -1 messages (yes, under 0).

The important problem that we have is that we have little idea about anything about your website. The only thing we're guessing is that you are using K 2.0.x somewhere. Perhaps you Kunena configuration report might help to get this matter attended to quicker?

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds