Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Having problems restricting the right to post within a category

More
10 years 9 months ago #21 by WhatNoWebsite
I think we can indeed.

There is one minor glitch and that is that although I have set all the sub categories up the same way that when a registered user enters some of them they do not see a "New Topic" button and in others they do but when they click it they get the error that they cannot post which is OK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #22 by sozzled
I'll mark this topic as resolved and, even though there's a minor irritation here (and you will just have to take my word for it that we have no such issues on this website) the fact that the NEW TOPIC button appears (but is non-functioning) is a reasonably agreeable outcome.

I've checked the forum here and, where sub-categories are involved, asw long as the sub-categories are each set up in a similar fashion to the parent categories, there is no issue of a NEW TOPIC button appearing in those places where users can view topics but cannot post new topics in them.

A case in point, on this forum. Go to just about any "archive" category and you will find that, although you can read the topics and reply to the topics, you cannot create new topics in those categories.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.465 seconds