- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.
Solved Preview not working, a 404 Not Found error
I checked your suggestions, only with preview option because if send topic, hosting banned my ip for 1 hour.
@sozzled, your changes didn't do anything.
@rich, you can use good non logged but if I am logged in (super user, registered and moderator) and put attached text have the problem.
@Mortti, I did that you said and it have same problem, now I am banned, I emailed hosting to inform.
Thanks for your support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I feel that I have to start from the beginning.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you would like honest professional assistance in setting up Kunena on your website—fast answers for all your questions—you know where to contact me.bymamo wrote: Now I have a lot of problems with invalid token.
I feel that I have to start from the beginning.
Blue Eagle vs. Crypsis reference guide
Read my blog and
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We do categories and few topics...
I writte problematic text line by line and all go fine less text writing (no copy paste):
e p h e d r a ---- d i s t a c h y a
Could be that this plant would be banned automatic because is a non food plant?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12291
- Thank you received: 2538
Important! Always create a backup before you make any changes to your website!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks all for your support.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.