Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Random post kunena module

More
15 years 5 months ago #91133 by sozzled
For, let's say AUD 100.00 (approx USD 104.00 or CNY 680.00) I could probably build a module like this.

To add the filters you suggest, we might have to add an extra AUD 100.00 for each filter. That's just a guess. Would that be acceptable?
The following user(s) said Thank You: camsarim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #91134 by baijianpeng
Thanks for your offer.

I don't want to keep this module for my private usage, I hope all Kunena users around the world will all enjoy it.

I am willing to pay for it, but the price is too expensive for me. AUD 100 is not a big number for those who living in Australia, but for me, a Chinese man, it means 1/4 of my monthly salary.

Sorry I can't pay you in cash. But if you make such a module, I will contribute my Chinese language translations for it.

Thanks.

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #103560 by camsarim
I was looking for such a module as well, but this feature could be added to the kunena stats module or latest module as a scrolldown feature. You should not have to develop this from scratch, my guess is.
What this module will do is , it will use randomize function to pick some number from the database and will throw it in the thread. At least, that is what I would like to have.

sozzled wrote: For, let's say AUD 100.00 (approx USD 104.00 or CNY 680.00) I could probably build a module like this.

To add the filters you suggest, we might have to add an extra AUD 100.00 for each filter. That's just a guess. Would that be acceptable?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.208 seconds