Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Related Posts

More
13 years 8 months ago #139440 by stromboli
Related Posts was created by stromboli
Hi,

In the previous Kunena versions I had a hack to show the related posts. I couldn't find any in the 2.0.
I can't believe that no one misses this function since I found it super important.

best regards!

Carla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #139484 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Related Posts

stromboli wrote: In the previous Kunena versions I had a hack to show the related posts.

In which previous versions, specifically, did you have this option? I have never heard of this feaure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #139505 by stromboli
Replied by stromboli on topic Related Posts
it was a hack posted by a user and it worked well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #139514 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Related Posts
If it was a hack posted by a user then, I'm sorry, I can't be of much more assistance to you.

According to my search, the original hack was written nearly 2 years ago. The person who wrote that hack has not been involved with this community for over a year. Because K 2.0 was a major rewrite of the PHP code, hacked code, posted in [hack] Related posts for 1.6 - will probably not work with K 2.0.

Perhaps the person who wrote the original hack (nearly 3½ years ago) may see this topic and may be prompted to respond to your request. Perhaps someone else, who's interested in the same idea as you, may figure out a way to make this hack for K 2.0. I do not have any other suggestions at this time except to try to figure out a solution yourself or, perhaps, pay a professional PHP developer to make the changes that you need.

Good luck. This is a still a good idea. :)
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jiminimonka. Reason: typo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds