Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SW KBirthday Module support & news

More
11 years 11 months ago #151 by Lailo

svanschu wrote: What Joomla version you installed?

If you get that error than you have a pretty old Joomla installed …

Yes, Joomla 1.6. Have not had the time and nerves to update yet - so many different plugins and template changes.. but we might need to do that soon ;)
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 10 months ago #152 by jbty1
I have installed Kunena Birthday Module 1.8.5 and it seemed to be working fine, but now I have noticed that, on my front page it displays users birthdays that are coming up. But then on the day of their birthday, they disappear! So it will show them all the way until it show Birthday in 1 day, but then the next day they are gone. So then I even tried to disable the 1.8.5 version and try 1.8.4. Still no luck.
Is there something I can check to see why it is not displaying the users ON their birthday?
I am using Joomla 2.5.4 , SW KBirthday for Kunena 1.8.4-J16-25, tried 1.8.5 also. CB 1.8, Kunena 1.7.2

Thanks

Bill
More
11 years 10 months ago #153 by svanschu
Look a bit up in this thread, there are links to the beta versions. They fix that issue
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbty1
More
11 years 10 months ago #154 by fribse
Birthday says tomorrow, the module says tomorrow, but it has already created a thread in the forum today.
J2.5.4, K1.7.2, Module is 1.8.6.2beta-J16-25
If you want acces, let me know, you are more than welcome to look at it.

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
More
11 years 10 months ago #155 by gimenezadrian

fribse wrote: Birthday says tomorrow, the module says tomorrow, but it has already created a thread in the forum today.
J2.5.4, K1.7.2, Module is 1.8.6.2beta-J16-25
If you want acces, let me know, you are more than welcome to look at it.

same problem, but this also:

More
11 years 10 months ago #156 by jbty1
Thanks! That worked!

Bill
The following user(s) said Thank You: fribse
More
11 years 10 months ago #157 by fribse
Any update on this Svanschu? I'm still seeing the thread being created one day before the birthday.
I have two upcoming birthdays now, 12 days and 23 days, it would be nice to see some progress on this B)

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
More
11 years 10 months ago #158 by svanschu
Sorry costumer is poking me … I hope I get some time for it next week, when I finished the costumer project …
More
11 years 10 months ago #159 by gimenezadrian
Since I use this module always appears a new problem but today went crazy

Make new topics all the time makes me the day before (do not take the time joomla just the server) and I have it configured to show me from 10 days and I applied from 11 days.

I had to disable

Attachments:
More
11 years 9 months ago #160 by svanschu

svanschu wrote: Sorry costumer is poking me … I hope I get some time for it next week, when I finished the costumer project …

Too much stress ... I need to find a way to get more time for the module again ...

Costumer done, own website update (do you like the new design?), implemented BBCode event to insert own BBCode into Kunena without hacking and atm learning for exams on end of month, working at the university and developing plugins for costumer :(

Are there any additional issues with Kunena 2.0 to the yet here posted and known ones?
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds