Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SW KBirthday Module support & news

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #241 by Voice4Vision
It is HIGHLY likely that the only common language directory you have is en-GB. Simply reactivate the en-GB as default...and then see if the issue goes away. It is the very least you can do to see if the suggested fix works. As for translating all of your language files...I highly doubt that every file needs to be translated, just the files that are used when viewing the Birthday Module.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Voice4Vision.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #242 by fribse
GRIN, well, "highly recommended" is rubbish, sorry to say, the language for my front is DANISH, and only DANISH, my users are all danish, so running it in other langauges is just plain silly, due to installation problems if there is not danish translation until I make one, there has to be an english frontend as well, which just isn't set as default. Backend is run in english, as support is always in english from developers, and sending a danish message is not going to get any support.
That's the way it has to be, and Joomla and Kunena must make it work.

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by fribse.
More
11 years 5 months ago #243 by svanschu
More
11 years 5 months ago #244 by svanschu

svanschu wrote: I have a problem that my laptop died, so I try this way: svanschu.chipin.com/notebook-broken

Thx to those who donated. But it is still not much :( It seems that I am not that important for the user :(
That means as soon I have a working notebook again, I need to setup subscription, because I can't count on the help of users. As thank you to those of you helped me in this situation will get a discount on the subs or free access, which will be send to the e-mail adresses I have listet in PayPal.

You have still time till 28 Nov to help.
More
11 years 5 months ago #245 by svanschu
I have set up a forum on my site to get a better talk about issues and feature requests. With only one thread in here it is a bit crowded ...

extensions.schultschik.com/support
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds