Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Jomsocial details not linked with Kuena profile details

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by tinny
Just wanted to point out that, despite on you Jomsocial profile correctly set your sex, city, etc.. Inside your Kunena profile these fields are blank or unassigned.
My users had to manually update their details even though they already filled them in inside their Jomsocial profile

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka
Unfortunately, that is the way it works, Kunena and Jomsocial have seperate profiles. There is an extra menu in Jomsocial called Forum that lets users change their Kunena profile details, like signature etc.

There is a way to get the two profiles integrated correctly, I can't find the link at the moment, I have to go out, but it is on these forums. A user has written a hack that integrates the profiles. However you do have to pay for it.

EDIT: Here are the URLs:

www.kunena.org/forum/11-JomSocial/71996-...n?limitstart=0#71996

www.coldsystems.net/

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Jiminimonka.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinny

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds