Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged JomSocial 2.6 and Kunena 1.7.2 integration

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 10 months ago #1 by SuperGiGi
The posts from Kunena does not appear on the user's JomSocial wall. Does anyone encountered this problem?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change topic icon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

How do you have configured the tab integration in Kunena configuration panel ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #3 by SuperGiGi
yes, everything is set to JomSocial. I believe that the plugin integration, which is 1.7.1 could be the one causing the malfunction.

I use joomla 2.5.3, latest kunena and jomsocial 2.6, with a gavick theme optimized for jomsocial too. with 2.4.2 everything worked flawlessly, but now... everything but this. what else can i check?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #4 by SuperGiGi
Did anyone tried this configuration? Is it the plugins fault or should I try something else?
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by SuperGiGi.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #5 by SuperGiGi
Found the problem. The sections access permisions. Must be set to Public. I guess it's a `fix` from JomSocial.

More
11 years 11 months ago #6 by Charl Laas
Since migrating my site to Joomla 2.5 my Kunenea posts isn't showing in the JomSocial activity stream.

Both the Kunena posts and the activity stream is only visible to registered memebers of the site. Could the problem be related to the new ACL system?

Kunena configuration settings:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: jos_kunena_searchplga have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field title jos_kunena_searchplga have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field text jos_kunena_searchplga have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field section jos_kunena_searchplga have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field href jos_kunena_searchplga have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field created jos_kunena_searchplga have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field keywords

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 500M | Max file upload: 200M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_cloud | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.6 | creationdate: January 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.6.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.2 | My Kunena Forum Menu 1.7.1 | Kunena Groups 1.7.1

Modules: None

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Franklin P. Jones

More
11 years 11 months ago #7 by Matias
Yes, this could be the reason. Check category access and verify that you have either access level = registered or group = registered in there. If one of them isn't working, try another.

More
11 years 11 months ago #8 by Charl Laas
Category access is set correctly for registered users. So that's not the problem. At the moment JS activity stream is showing zero kunena posts

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Franklin P. Jones

More
11 years 11 months ago #9 by Matias
I was just trying to suggest that there might be a bug on one of the combinations (J1.5/2.5, access levels/user groups). Try if changing access level to user group helps.

More
11 years 11 months ago #10 by sorema
i can confirm that there must a bug on the combnation with level groups: infact if changing to usergroup posts are showing correctly in jomsocial stream.

should we be posting to js support? or it's about kunena support? thank you.

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds