Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Hack poll v0.3.2.2 for Kunena 1.5.12 and 1.0.11

More
14 years 1 week ago #361 by xillibit
can you give me please a link to your site with a test account ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #362 by sunnyjey
I have just sent you PMS with all required details.

Thank you xillibit

More
14 years 1 week ago #363 by xillibit
I have looked your site and i know where is the issue, it's because you are using the sef rewriting, i know it's annoying.

In k1.6.0, it's work well with sef or wihout sef, but i don't want backport the changes to the hack.

More
14 years 1 week ago #364 by sunnyjey
xillibit wrote:

I have looked your site and i know where is the issue, it's because you are using the sef rewriting, i know it's annoying.

In k1.6.0, it's work well with sef or wihout sef, but i don't want backport the changes to the hack.

I really appreciate the way you tried to help me.

So what is the solution? I need to wait till release 1.6 ?

I think, there should be MODULE displaying current and popular POLLS.

More
14 years 1 week ago #365 by xillibit
I think that you need to wait K1.6.0, the logic for polls in K1.6 has been rewriten and some bugs has been fixed and the javascript part is based on mootools. It's a waste of time to change the hack.

In K1.6 and in the hack in version 0.3.x.x you can see the top popular polls in "More About Stats" page.

More
14 years 1 week ago #366 by sunnyjey
xillibit wrote:

I think that you need to wait K1.6.0, the logic for polls in K1.6 has been rewriten and some bugs has been fixed and the javascript part is based on mootools. It's a waste of time to change the hack.

In K1.6 and in the hack in version 0.3.x.x you can see the top popular polls in "More About Stats" page.

Thank you.

Though it is embarrassing me to announce on my site about availibility of new feature POLLS to members before testing it, I will wait for release of K1.6

I still think separate module to display Popular/Current Poll at homepage or different location would be great addition for K1.6 .

More
14 years 4 days ago #367 by asmadey
sunnyjey wrote:

I have upgraded kunena to 1.5.11.
Ran successfully Poll Sql
Uploaded all Poll files in respective folder overwriting them through FTP.
I could successfully created New Poll during New thread. It displays no of vote '0' to the Guest.
But when I am clicking on VOTE button after login, NOTHING HAPPENS. :( :( :(

Please help me for sorting out this problem..

thank you

The same problem. In a database of vote is not present.

How to fix it?

More
14 years 1 day ago - 14 years 1 day ago #368 by cowboysdude
I believe you are right... too many issues.. I'm not even using SEF or any type of it and all I get is errors like this...
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaPolls' not found in wamp\www\components\com_kunena\template\default\fb_write.html.php on line 32

I have uninstalled Kunena and started all over again including installing the poll hack and it would NEVER show up.... so now it's down to this error and it will NOT let me create a new thread now...
Last edit: 14 years 1 day ago by cowboysdude.

More
14 years 23 hours ago #369 by xillibit
cowboysdude wrote:

I believe you are right... too many issues.. I'm not even using SEF or any type of it and all I get is errors like this...

Code:
Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaPolls' not found in wamp\www\components\com_kunena\template\default\fb_write.html.php on line 32

I have uninstalled Kunena and started all over again including installing the poll hack and it would NEVER show up.... so now it's down to this error and it will NOT let me create a new thread now...

Hello,

I had fixed this error two weeks ago and i had updated the package of the hack, i have just re-tested now, this issue doesn't happen to me.

More
13 years 11 months ago #370 by Eugene23
Hi! Kunena 1.5.11... Hack poll v0.3.2.1..... Changes made to the database, polls display good, but click the OK button, nothing happens! Help me, please!

Time to create page: 0.726 seconds