Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Hack poll v0.3.2.2 for Kunena 1.5.12 and 1.0.11

More
14 years 1 month ago #331 by xillibit
rickyt wrote:

How do I get the polls to show in a different template other than the default_ex.

I am using the black_default_ex template and the polls will not show in this template?

Hello,

look in components\com_kunena\template\default_ex\view.php you will see some line to laod poll, copy this part of code in your template.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #332 by xillibit
I have just seen that i forgot a part of code in kunena.php to load the class for polls, now it's fixed in v0.3.2.1, but i will not provide others fixes for this hack, because kunena 1.6.0 have polls with code a bit better.

Download

More
14 years 1 month ago #333 by wizzie
Downloaded latest and everything now works fine, thanks a lot :)

Darn these pesky computers they never work when you want them to!

Computer Problems? Then Visit Vale Hosting Support
Affordable Web Hosting With Vale Hosting

More
14 years 1 month ago #334 by jstacy
Just wondering if you have a solution for the title length? I need to increase it dramatically.

More
14 years 1 month ago #335 by xillibit
In the poll hack there aren't things which limit the title length.

More
14 years 1 month ago #336 by jstacy
xillibit wrote:

In the poll hack there aren't things which limit the title length.

Perhaps I did something incorrect but I attempted and in fact did type a "long" statement in the "Title box" and although it did allow me to type when I posted the poll it only printed perhaps 100 characters of the content...it would show it was there in edit mode but would not "post" the entire statement.

More
14 years 1 month ago #337 by xillibit
The limit is on database on the table jos_fb_polls on the title field. Actually, is 50 characters in utf8, so you just to increase this value by modifying the structure of the table.

More
14 years 1 month ago #338 by jstacy
xillibit wrote:

The limit is on database on the table jos_fb_polls on the title field. Actually, is 50 characters in utf8, so you just to increase this value by modifying the structure of the table.

I increased the length in the database to 500 but now it runs off the screen on the right after about 93 characters. See image.

Attachments:

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #339 by PAUSIMS
I have the problem that was mentioned some time ago: that if multiple users vote a same option the votes only show as "1", not as multiple. Is there any fix for this?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #340 by xillibit
Now, i don't do big changes on this hack because i already a lot of work for polls in K1.6.

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds