Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Hack poll v0.3.2.2 for Kunena 1.5.12 and 1.0.11

More
14 years 2 months ago #301 by xillibit
Hello,

For configure this, you need to go in kunena configuration panel and in the bottom of the page you will see differents settings for the polls.

In the first time, you need to set the enabled categories for polls

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #302 by jstacy
I think I did that....still no poll option on the frontend.

Here are my config settings.

Attachments:

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #303 by jstacy
I just added the language files but still am unable to find where to create the polls. Is it done from the frontend in the forum?

www.bylawscommittee.com
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by jstacy.

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #304 by jstacy
I just changed the settings to no on the Enable Poll and now get an error on the forum when I click on New Thread;

Fatal error: Class 'CKunenaPolls' not found in /home/wspmcco/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/fb_write.html.php on line 32
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by jstacy.

More
14 years 2 months ago #305 by xillibit
Go in Forum administration, and note the ID of the categories where you want the polls allowed, then go back in the configuration panel and in the last field nammed categories allowed fill with the IDs that you have noted before, like that :

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 2 months ago #306 by jstacy
Still getting the error when you click on New Thread.

More
14 years 2 months ago #307 by jstacy
Got it...thanks. I had forgotten to enable the polls in the settings. Once I did that it worked fine.

FYI - The anchor link menu "Polls" does not jump you to the bottom of the page.

Thanks again for this Hack and your time doing it!

More
14 years 2 months ago #308 by jstacy
One more question. Where do I find this text 'You cannot vote an new time to this poll'?

More
14 years 2 months ago #309 by jstacy
Never mind on the last one...found it. Please delete this post!

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #310 by albertobdc
Hi, I´ve just installed it on Kunena 1.5.9 and everything seems to be fine except when a users votes, he´s not returned to see the poll results. The poll is shown again to the user although he can´t vote again (limited 1 vote per user)

He must go back to the post again and then he can see the results of the poll.

I´me developing the site under XAMPP in localhost, don´t know if to see the results it executes some kind of script that could not work in my local XAMPP server.

Finally, want to share a complete spanish translation:
Code:
//Encuestas DEFINE('_KUNENA_ADMIN_POLLS', 'Administración de encuestas'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_ADD', 'Añadir nueva encuesta'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_TITLE', 'Título de la encuesta'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_ADD_OPTION', 'Añadir nueva opción'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_REM_OPTION', 'Eliminar opción'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_OPTION_NAME', 'Opción'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_BUTTON_VOTE', 'Votar'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_BUTTON_RESULT', 'Ver resultados'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_NO_VOTE', 'No hay votos'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_VOTERS_TOTAL', 'Número total de votos: '); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_HITS_OPTIONS', 'Número de personas que han votado'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_A_HACK_POLL_TITLE', 'Hack poll'); define('_KUNENA_POLL_RESET_VOTES', 'Resetear votos de la encuesta'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_A_POLL_NUMBER_OPTIONS', 'Número de opciones para esta encuesta'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_A_POLL_NUMBER_OPTIONS_DESC', 'Número máximo de opciones por encuesta'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_SAVE_ALERT_OK', 'Tu voto ha sido enviado'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_SAVE_ALERT_ERROR', 'Un problema ha impedido guardar tu voto'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_SAVE_VOTE_ALREADY', '¡Ya has votado en esta encuesta!'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_A_POLL_ALLOW_ONE_VOTE', 'Un voto por encuesta'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_A_POLL_ALLOW_ONE_VOTE_DESC', 'Restringir el voto a uno por usuario'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_NUMBER_OPTIONS_MAX_NOW', 'Has alcanzado el número máximo de opciones'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_SAVE_ALERT_ERROR_NOT_CHECK', '¡Debes seleccionar una opción para votar!'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_A_POLL_ENABLED', 'Activado'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_A_ENABLED_DESC', 'Permite desactivar o activar el hack'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_NAME', 'Encuesta: '); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLL_OPTIONS', 'Opciones de la encuesta'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLLSSTATS', 'Encuestas mas destacadas'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLLSTATSDESC ', 'Muestra estadisticas de encuestas'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_POLLSPOP', 'Numero de encuestas en estadisticas'); DEFINE('_KUNENA_A_POLL_TITLE', 'Plugin de encuestas'); define('_KUNENA_A_POLL_TIME_VOTES', 'Tiempo entre votos'); define('_KUNENA_A_POLL_TIME_VOTES_DESC', 'Para evitar sobrecarga del servidor, selecciona un periodo de tiempo que el usuario tiene que esperar para dar un nuevo voto.'); define('_KUNENA_POLL_NAME_URL_RESULT', 'Volver al tema'); define('_KUNENA_A_POLL_NUMBER_VOTES_BY_USER', 'Numero maximo de votos permitidos para un usuario'); define('_KUNENA_A_POLL_NUMBER_VOTES_BY_DESC', 'Numero maximo de votos permitidos para un usuario'); define('_KUNENA_A_POLL_CATEGORIES_ALLOWED', 'Categorias permitidas'); define('_KUNENA_A_POLL_CATEGORIES_ALLOWED_DESC', 'Selecciona los ID de categorias en los que se puede hacer una encuesta (con comas entre los numeros, por ejemplo: 1,2,3,4) '); define('_KUNENA_POLL_TIME_TO_LIVE', 'Tiempo de duracion de encuesta (en blanco = ilimitado)'); define('_KUNENA_POLL_CANNOT_VOTE_NEW_TIME', 'No puedes volver a votar en esta encuesta'); define('_KUNENA_POLL_FORGOT_TITLE_OPTIONS', 'Indica por favor un titulo y opciones para la encuesta'); define('_KUNENA_POLL_NOT_LOGGED', 'Debes loguearte para participar en esta encuesta'); define('_KUNENA_USRL_VOTES', 'Votos'); define('_STAT_POPULAR_POLLS_KGSG', 'Encuestas');
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by albertobdc.

Time to create page: 0.592 seconds