Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
Loved Hack poll v0.3.2.2 for Kunena 1.5.12 and 1.0.11
17 years 3 months ago - 17 years 3 months ago #21857
by xillibit
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Hack poll for Kunena v0.1.7.1
I have find a solution for your problem and thanks to you I have fixed an antother bug
, I hope this works. Try the new version 0.1.7.1 which is in the first post of this topic :
v0.1.7.1
-ADD : language strings for spanish (thanks chema)
-ADD : language strings for italian (thanks sorema)
-FIX : bug in the file view.php (thanks JoniJnm)
-FIX : when you you use caracters like ', your vote haven't saved
-FIX : when you edit a post, you can't add or remove otpions, the changes are now saved in the database
-FIX : when you use the sef system, you can't vote
v0.1.7.1
-ADD : language strings for spanish (thanks chema)
-ADD : language strings for italian (thanks sorema)
-FIX : bug in the file view.php (thanks JoniJnm)
-FIX : when you you use caracters like ', your vote haven't saved
-FIX : when you edit a post, you can't add or remove otpions, the changes are now saved in the database
-FIX : when you use the sef system, you can't vote
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 17 years 3 months ago by xillibit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 3 months ago #21861
by sorema
Replied by sorema on topic Re:Hack poll for Kunena v0.1.7.1
no.. this one doesn't seem to work not with sef enabled nor with sef disabled!
shall i go back to previous version?
shall i go back to previous version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 3 months ago #21874
by sorema
Replied by sorema on topic Re:Hack poll for Kunena v0.1.7.1
here's the default template view.php file with the poll hack included
upload in components/com_kunena/template/default/
maybe someone(like me!) needs it!!
enjoy
(this works without sef enabled
)
upload in components/com_kunena/template/default/
maybe someone(like me!) needs it!!
(this works without sef enabled
Attachment view-20090627.zip not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Repelzteeltje
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
17 years 3 months ago #21922
by Repelzteeltje
Replied by Repelzteeltje on topic Re:Hack poll for Kunena v0.1.7.1
Hi There,
Is 0.1.7.0 available anywhere ??
I've upgraded but now the users can't vote anymore..
When I hit the vote-button I can see in Joomlawatch that something is happening ( www.webbr.nl/index.php?option=com_kunena...adio=beetje&id=10524 ) but on the frontend nothing happens... not even a screen that says the vote has been saved... Also the votes are NOT saved...
In 0.1.7.0 everything worked exept the "=> signs....
Can I download it somewhere because I didn't save that version :blink:
Is 0.1.7.0 available anywhere ??
I've upgraded but now the users can't vote anymore..
When I hit the vote-button I can see in Joomlawatch that something is happening ( www.webbr.nl/index.php?option=com_kunena...adio=beetje&id=10524 ) but on the frontend nothing happens... not even a screen that says the vote has been saved... Also the votes are NOT saved...
In 0.1.7.0 everything worked exept the "=> signs....
Can I download it somewhere because I didn't save that version :blink:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
17 years 3 months ago #21923
by sorema
Replied by sorema on topic Re:Hack poll for Kunena v0.1.7.1
here it is
Attachment hack_poll_v0.zip not found
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Repelzteeltje
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
17 years 3 months ago #21925
by Repelzteeltje
Replied by Repelzteeltje on topic Re:Hack poll for Kunena v0.1.7.1
Thanks mate !!
It's working again....
It's working again....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds